Tuesday, May 23, 2017

we're back!


We are back!
 
So it's pretty obvious that I've taken a long break from this blog.  Like a solid six months.
There has been a lot going on since the start of the new year so this has really taken a back seat in my life.  And by back seat, I mean like the trunk space area of my life.
 
At the start of this year I dove into my own slice of entrepreneurship and started a small photography business.  It's been a blast so far, but it's taken up a lot of my available free time.  I even set up my own website!! That's something I never thought I'd ever do!
 
But that hasn't been the only thing keeping me distracted from typing away here, but I'll save that for another post soon to come.  In the meantime, I just want to do a photo dump from January through now to give a taste of what we've been up to around here.
 






































 

No comments:

Post a Comment